ORGANOTECHNIE SAS (hereinafter ORGANOTECHNIE) maintains this Internet site (the “Site”) for professional information and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without ORGANOTECHNIE written permission.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these General Conditions or in the text on the Site. ORGANOTECHNIE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. While ORGANOTECHNIE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, ORGANOTECHNIE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ORGANOTECHNIE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither ORGANOTECHNIE nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ORGANOTECHNIE also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ORGANOTECHNIE or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, ORGANOTECHNIE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos and services marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of ORGANOTECHNIE and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner.
6. Although ORGANOTECHNIE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, ORGANOTECHNIE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
7. ORGANOTECHNIE is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked site.
8. ORGANOTECHNIE may at any time revise these General Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically wisit this page to review the then current General Conditions to which you are bound.